Another week, another slew of AG success stories. Here's what Jerry's done since my last installment:
- Sued a company that made false and unethical claims that its cookware cured serious diseases.
- Arrested nine suspects in the Medi-Cal fraud scam.
- Identified suspected 'Grim Sleeper' serial killer using California's groundbreaking familial DNA search program.
- Filed a lawsuit against mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for blocking an innovative California clean energy program that was designed to create tens of thousands of jobs, promote energy independence, and lower utility bills.
- Busted an artificial turf company for putting out a product with lead in its 'lawns.'